PoohRO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

About the dedicated server.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
murkloar

murkloar

Male
Number of posts : 319
Job/hobbies : Captain Obvious/They see me rollin', they hatin'...
Humor : Hurrrrrr, durrrrrr.....
Registration date : 2009-01-18

About the dedicated server. Empty
PostSubject: About the dedicated server.   About the dedicated server. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:34 am

Admin, may I request on a heads-up about your plans for a dedicated server?

I, or rather (or I think so...) all the players want to know an update about your plans for the server.

The dedicated server will greatly improve the performance of the server and will entice a lot more players.

We just wanna know. That is all.

More power to the server! cheers bounce cheers

study
Back to top Go down
http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/
yukia

yukia

Female
Number of posts : 373
Job/hobbies : BSIT/PoohRO loyalist
Humor : must be complicated

PostSubject: Re: About the dedicated server.   About the dedicated server. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:10 am

jusko la nmn server ~.~

bounce
Back to top Go down
murkloar

murkloar

Male

PostSubject: Re: About the dedicated server.   About the dedicated server. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:12 am

yukia wrote:
jusko la nmn server ~.~

bounce

ತ_ತ
Back to top Go down
yukia

yukia

Female
Number of posts : 373
Job/hobbies : BSIT/PoohRO loyalist
Humor : must be complicated

PostSubject: Re: About the dedicated server.   About the dedicated server. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:14 am

la prn ba??? d pa gising mga gm??

ahaha bounce

sna mka SQL na tau...

pra no nid online...
Back to top Go down
LuciferMorningstar

Male
Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : call center agent
Humor : none
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: hmmm   About the dedicated server. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:20 am

well regarding on the dedicated server, if people here in pooh want the server to be more stable dedicated server is really the option, but, to have a dedicated server the owner of pooh should pay money....

I'm not judging the capability of the owner of pooh, but i know that nobody in this world will provide a stable server without getting profit unless that person owns a big company and just sits in his/her crib doing nothing and just enjoy giving other people enjoyment...

so if we are aiming for a stable and fun server.... we should have donation system in this server... since 95% of this server are from the philippines .. maybe just maybe its not too hard to donate money for the exchange of joy that will bring to every player hearts... \

It's up to the players, a tough decision to make... but if we support dedication of the server... we will have to pay the PRICE Smile Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmail.com
murkloar

murkloar

Male

PostSubject: Re: About the dedicated server.   About the dedicated server. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:00 am

A donation isn't bad at all. It is a voluntary monetary allowance given by people of the community. But asking game breaking things for donations are not good. So donating may be good for the overall life of this server. But most players are minors here, I have no idea if they may want some special stuff in exchange for their kindness.

And most Filipinos abhor giving money voluntarily in exchange for nothing (just the satisfaction of giving), sorry to say.
Back to top Go down
LuciferMorningstar

Male
Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : call center agent
Humor : none
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: About the dedicated server.   About the dedicated server. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:23 am

well if that's the case.... dedicated server is just a dream for now.... ehehehe... but if ever there would be donation in this server, I WILL PARTICIPATE....

me more money..... lolz.... kidding
Back to top Go down
http://www.gmail.com
nieco123

nieco123

Male
Number of posts : 206
Job/hobbies : playing computer
Humor : weee
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: About the dedicated server.   About the dedicated server. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:30 am

mehh sana ausin nila ang server walang araw na walng server connection prob:(
Back to top Go down
http://www.pooh-ro.net
dart.glenn28

dart.glenn28

Male
Number of posts : 19
Job/hobbies : playing guitar ... XD
Humor : when someone did something wrong to you, dont do the same but love him. and youll be blessed... XD
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: About the dedicated server.   About the dedicated server. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:59 pm

Dont worry about that guyz, im sure this will be a dedicated server someday...

hindi naman pag hihirapan ayusin ni GM chris tong server kung wala sa mga plan nya yun dba

am i right??? lolx lol!
Back to top Go down
murkloar

murkloar

Male

PostSubject: Re: About the dedicated server.   About the dedicated server. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:11 pm

I might donate. It will be a VERY LOOOOOOOONG thinking session..... lol!

The 'Donation' word is so corrupted these days.... [DONATE NOW! = BUY NOW!] <--Most pservers.

The thought of "free-for-all", "the serve's on me guys!", really is a touching and beautiful thought. I really appreciate the Admin wanting it to be free for all people. But bandwidth is limited, it costs money, and administering it eats up personal time (well if it's a hobby then it doesn't).

Again. If you want it to have a considerable reduction in lags and downtime, consider paying for a dedicated good server. You'd want to have support from people. Unless you're filthy rich (as LuciferMorningStar stated) or a modern day martyr. It's your choice, Admin and poohRO community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the dedicated server.   About the dedicated server. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the dedicated server.
Page 1 of 1