PoohRO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

READ THIS AND THINK

Go down 
+2
Lies
murkloar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
murkloar

murkloar

Male
Number of posts : 319
Job/hobbies : Captain Obvious/They see me rollin', they hatin'...
Humor : Hurrrrrr, durrrrrr.....
Registration date : 2009-01-18

READ THIS AND THINK Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS AND THINK   READ THIS AND THINK Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 11:24 pm

Admin,

This is a reminder to the person running this server-turned-hellhole. Start reading a lot of posts here pr see for yourself in-game. Your server has turned filthy. It is now corrupted with stupidity and incompetence. This is because you did not choose your subordinates wisely. This filthy server is proof of that folly in judgment.

You may take offense in this, and for that I am sorry. But I am telling the truth and you must really know this. I liked this server. Even more back when there were a few of the GM team. Sure, I also liked this server when it was an SHR server. But this is, I believe, one of my opinions and only a few (I think) agrees with me.

I was really amazed when you always took serious balance issues from the players and considered them like your own. It had true democracy.

Then you started to careen off the path with those
Spoiler:
. At first we didn't really mind. a few weapons rigged(-100% def)? psssh~ Then you start to go with the other stuff..... your most trusted "GM" started to blabber to close people. Then it happened....

People suddenly became gods with inexplicably strong powers.

Casual player suddenly became surprised and puzzled as to how those seemingly other people were granted huge powers.

I constantly watched the forum and try to find out if it was some update I have failed to read. There was none. There was complete silence.

You had left us (casual player) hanging in a bind....

This became grounds for theories like.... "kumpare"(close friends of high-rankings) system, GMs secretly killing people with rigged accounts just to blow off steam with their "BORING" jobs.... and so on.

A few people left the server.

By then a lot of people are suddenly angered and complained to you about the imbalances in the server. You announce the changes. It pissed more people off. How could you have hidden this important update from them? This turned a few people awry of your management.

By then you had decided to completely wipe off the custom settings and start anew with the official settings. A few more people already left by this point. It was a little too late for them.

You decide to make it MID-RATE. Maybe to have a little more balance? It may have been somewhat of a good move. But you should have thought..... why did some people join my server? Cue in a big ad [SUPER HIGH RATE SERVER]. Then they find a mid-rate, unbalanced server populated with GMs that randomly shoot you for no reason.

How about that? That sure made a lot of loyal players.... oh wait. More leave.

The forum is a big mess of things. Some GMs show no sign of professionalism whatsoever. Spamming, cursing, inside conflicts.... name it. You can read it here.

[Cool story, bro!] ("TOO LONG DIDN'T READ!!")
Your server and forums are f***ed up and you need to clean up your act if you want to save the server now. From both stupidity and dying.

I don't play anymore (indefinite leave). But I still stay in this forums to see what's still going on.
Back to top Go down
http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/
Lies

Male
Number of posts : 27
Job/hobbies : Inhuman
Humor : Neuter
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS AND THINK   READ THIS AND THINK Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:23 am

There's only one thing I can say.
Owned!

@murkloar,
Man I think this server would be a lot better if you were the one handling it.
Though lets face the fact that you may know know some things about customizing your server,
people here doesn't know it that well either. Sounds like a good trade to me.

They might delete this whole thread.
And that's as good as accepting the server's death.
If you guys don't look onto this matter ASAP, then there's no way this server can survive.
Back to top Go down
http://ratemyserver.net
zertrex

zertrex

Male
Number of posts : 165
Job/hobbies : Student / Killer
Humor : TO KILL TORA

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS AND THINK   READ THIS AND THINK Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 8:35 am

yeah you guys are right /sob Crying or Very sad but still i will support this server. Very Happy
i think when admin chris started to hired 6 GMs the game became miserable. NO OFFENSE GUYS.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
nateriver

nateriver

Male
Number of posts : 270
Job/hobbies : laptop, rpg games, day dreaming
Humor : what?

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS AND THINK   READ THIS AND THINK Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:31 am

Admin,
observe other server.
>.>
Back to top Go down
lynx0911

lynx0911

Male
Number of posts : 171
Job/hobbies : Mcdo/ getting laid!
Humor : Smelling my Girl's Breast....tigidong~
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS AND THINK   READ THIS AND THINK Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:09 pm

zertrex wrote:
yeah you guys are right /sob Crying or Very sad but still i will support this server. Very Happy
i think when admin chris started to hired 6 GMs the game became miserable. NO OFFENSE GUYS.

well your one of those gms who made the server crappy.....SO STOP BLAMING THE OTHER GM'S ABOUT HOW THEY RUIN THE GAME BCOZ ADMIN CHRIS HIRED THEM. SOME OF THOSE GM'S ARE EVEN MORE PROFESSIONAL THAN YOU...SO Y DON'T YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING ASS UP!
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/godlykepharu
zertrex

zertrex

Male
Number of posts : 165
Job/hobbies : Student / Killer
Humor : TO KILL TORA

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS AND THINK   READ THIS AND THINK Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:12 pm

ok so do i. no problem.
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
1/4ofME

Male
Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : staying up late
Humor : you have been punked
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS AND THINK   READ THIS AND THINK Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:17 pm

@zert

mmm ur reply to lynx had no sense??
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Lies

Male
Number of posts : 27
Job/hobbies : Inhuman
Humor : Neuter
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS AND THINK   READ THIS AND THINK Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:36 am

@1/4ofME,
Hey man, when did they even make sense? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://ratemyserver.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS AND THINK   READ THIS AND THINK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ THIS AND THINK
Page 1 of 1