PoohRO Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterChatLog in

How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zertrex

zertrex

Male
Number of posts : 165
Job/hobbies : Student / Killer
Humor : TO KILL TORA
Registration date : 2009-01-18

How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC) Empty
PostSubject: How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC)   How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:20 pm

Alright, so here is my guide that I figured out all by myself - trial and error. Yes, I know there is a similar guide on the internet, but I didn't copy - read previous comment in bold.

Anyway, to start, you need to have the BGM music turned off, which can be done in-game in the options panel (altl O). See below for a screenshot if you are too stupid to understand.
How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC) Jr2wb9

Next, you need to navigate to your BGM (Background Music) folder which should be located in your Ragnarok folder. Again, see below.
How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC) 2wbz66v

Go into the BGM folder and listen to all the tracks - it's fun and nostalgic! *Ahem* Anyway, find the song that you want to replace with your custom tune (for example 08 is Prontera, 01 is the training grounds and so on...) Take note: Below we will be working with the Log on (and Training ground file) which is, as you can see, called 01.mp3. see below.
How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC) 2r2xb9c

What you need to do here, is rename the file, so that you remember what it was originally for. Here, I renamed mine to be "01 TRAINING.mp3". This way, I will know that the song was originally for the Training ground and was called "01". See below
How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC) Mhaosk

Now, locate the song that you want to replace the boring Ragnarok music. I have chosen my favorite emo song lol ^^ Coheed and Cambria - Suffering. COPY and PASTE the song into the BGM folder. See below.
How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC) 30cogwo

Finally, refresh the page by pressing F5. You will now see the original BGM for the map (which you renamed EG: 01 TRAINING.mp3) and you will see your custom track which replaced the original BGM track (EG: 01.mp3). See below.
How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC) 10pvx3l

ow, go back to your char, and in the options panel (ctrl O), press BGM back to 'on'. You can now enjoy your fresh beats and be jammin' to cool tunes instead of childish RO noise.

Note: People must be aware that not ALL of your songs will work. Songs must be in the .mp3 format, and not too long I guess. Even some .mp3 songs will NOT WORK. I have no idea why this is, but just choose a different song - don't come crying to me because 'my guide didn't work...'

I hope it will be a good help if ur bored , and also i hope u appreciate my workking guide. ol ^^

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://yahoo.com
zertrex

zertrex

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC)   How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:38 pm

oh sorry the BGM 01 is the the time u loging in the server not training thing lol ^^
Back to top Go down
zertrex

zertrex

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC)   How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:49 pm

if u wanna change the BGM of our main town PAYON change the BGM 14 lol ^^
Back to top Go down
yukia

yukia

Female
Number of posts : 373
Job/hobbies : BSIT/PoohRO loyalist
Humor : must be complicated

PostSubject: Re: How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC)   How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:42 am

san dyn ung sa login screen???
Back to top Go down
zertrex

zertrex

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC)   How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:02 pm

ung BGM 01 po
Back to top Go down
yukia

yukia

Female
Number of posts : 373
Job/hobbies : BSIT/PoohRO loyalist
Humor : must be complicated

PostSubject: Re: How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC)   How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:03 pm

bgm 1 ba??

dba my bgm00??

san un??

ahmmm...

oki doki

bounce
Back to top Go down
zertrex

zertrex

Male

PostSubject: Re: How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC)   How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:47 am

wlang bgm 00 hahahah!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC)   How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to change BGM (BACK GROUND MUSIC)
Page 1 of 1